Thursday, November 8, 2012

photography weekend

tomorrow after the day job is finished I'm heading off on a weekend adventure....a photography adventure. I'm going to be clicking away all weekend with some other passionate photographers I've yet to meet (except for one lovely lady I know who sticks needles in me....wondering? my acupuncturist!) we are having an escape, although I'm only escaping a little way from my home as luckily for me it's all happening around my place!
 we'll be taking photos of sheds....
 wildlife.....
close-ups 
and whatever our heart desires....
the weekend escape is being led by Toni Fuller {find Toni here} who is an award winning photographer from Coffs Harbour. Toni used to have a studio in Grafton but has been in Coffs for some time now
I'm so looking forward to spending the weekend concentrating on one of my passions and hopefully getting some great photos

No comments: