Saturday, April 2, 2011

it's been a while.......

it such a long time since I posted here. life is so busy and every weekend for the longest time there's been something or other happening. I have been trying to keep up with the sketchbook challenge....this is a page from march's theme spilling over. just paint, pencil, paper spilling onto the page!

I managed to find 15 minutes one saturday morning to go for a stroll down the road. these morning glories were spilling over the edge of the road. I did a little drawing of them but the photo wasn't great....will have to retake it and post next time...which will hopefully be not too far away..............!

2 comments:

Jane Davies said...

Love the Spilling Over page! And the morning glories are just what we need here in the northeast US. It has been a long winter! Thanks for your comment on my blog post. I'm the same way: my branching out sometimes means being more deliberate and precise. Each person's discomfort zone is unique.

Anonymous said...

Your blog is beautiful - such expressive use of colour. I've just started Sketchbook Challenge this month & am inspired by seeing work like yours. Thank you.
Pat