Sunday, April 17, 2011

new phone moments

I have a new toy...........it's my HTC Desire phone, and I love it....it takes great photos for when you don't want to carry your bigger camera around. and the apps.......oh what fun! these photos are from the little photo app. lots of great stuff like filters and effects to play with a photo after you've taken it. this one is of one of our cats asleep on the lounge.

and this is my son in the doorway..........very dark and moody!

and there are some great apps to use when you are away from home. we have just been to brisbane for a couple of days and I could find all sorts of things right there on my phone, important thing like......where the nearest coffee shop was, the ATM (73 ft that way!), where to find art supplies, bookshops......and maps to get directions. how great is all that?! I know some of you have had this at your finger tips for ages now and I'm just catching up......but gee I'm glad I did!

No comments: