Monday, August 1, 2011

new shop

some exciting news........I have a new shop.....ta da! it's on madeit.com.au hopefully there's now a banner on the side bar here -> to take you to it. if you have time to look I'd appreciate any comments you have. these flower brooches are just the beginning of things I will sell. the top and bottom ones are OOAK nuno felted silk and wool flowers....and each one is different even though they might start out with the same fabric.
this one above is my very affordable funky layered flower brooch. these go like hot cakes when I do local markets. you can use them to brighten up a jacket, bag, scarf, headband......now the xoom idea was maybe not such a great one for the blog. the photos from the last post are pretty ordinary to say the least.................back to the drawing board.

No comments: