Saturday, April 28, 2012

the essentials

it's been back to work this past week for me. that means less time to be creative and more time focussed on bringing home the bacon. but this past week I have started Photoshop - The Essentials course with Kim Klassen. the blog button is over there on the side bar ----> see?!
I was so impressed with Kim's easy way of explaining things in the skinny mini free course I did with her, that I decided that I'd take the plunge and do the essentials course as well. and I can say already I'm so glad I did. what would have taken me ages to find in manuals and books, I can watch and hear Kim explain in her short and concise videos which you can follow along with and go back to as often as needed. brilliant! I have only completed the first day's work and I would already highly recommend this course if you want to get into Photoshop.
stay tuned for updates.....I'm hoping to open a few new doors.

No comments: