Sunday, October 30, 2011

sunday snippets

you may have noticed that I've added another shop to my side bar. magpie finds is now open on craftumi. I've already had my first sale...thank you Nat!
 yesterday I added these gorgeous frozen charlotte kits. each kit has a frozen charlotte torso, some old lace and ribbons, some very old music and bible papers, flowers and pearl accents, and some gorgeous mother of pearl buttons from my own collection...love these and collect them everywhere.
 and for lots of fun you'll also find games ephemera from my very large collection of old games and toys. these are great for mixed media, collaging, journaling, artwork, etc.
there's also some lovely packs of paper ephemera with over 50 pieces of vintage papers from old books, music sheets, dictionaries, play money, cards, old postcards, punched shapes.....

No comments: